1. My drive crashed. Can my data be recovered?
We can definitely try to recover your data. We have a 95% success rate and our engineers have over 20 years of experience in the field.
2. How long does data recovery take?
We have different types of services that offer different timelines. From 8 hours to 12 business days. The speed depends on the particular recovery service you need and the severity of the damage done to your storage device.
3.How much do you charge for Data Recovery?
In order to provide you with an accurate price quote, our engineers must first diagnose(free) your storage device to see what we are dealing with. After that, we will be able to give you a firm price quote.
4. Do you charge by the size of my hard drive or how much I want to recover?
We do not price based on the amount of data to recover. Instead, we price based on multiple factors such as the severity of the damage your drive has sustained, the cost of donor parts, and the amount of labor required to recover your lost data.
5. Is the confidentiality of data maintained during the recovery process?
Yes, 100% Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure is Guaranteed.
6. Do you recover Mac and Linux hard drives as well?
Yes, for no additional fee.
7. How does your shipping process work?
We ship everything through FedEx Express, with a free label to ship to our lab provided upon request. Overnight shipping is available for an additional fee.
8. What will you do with the old drive if I don’t want it back?
We will recycle your hard drive by removing the inside platters and destroying them physically. For flash media, we will physically destroy the memory chips.
9. Do you charge extra for transfer devices?
We have a variety of transfer drives you can purchase from us, or you can provide your own empty/new drive.