RAID Data Recovery
RAID data recovery is internationally regarded as
one of the most intricate and challenging types of
data recovery. This is primarily because of the very
nature of RAID systems, which offer unparalleled
benefits that are sometimes offset by the difficulty
of RAID data recovery in the event that your system
becomes damaged or inaccessible. Our engineers
have successfully completed thousands of RAID data
recovery projects and are considered among the
most competent in the world.
Platinum Data Recovery offers one of the most comprehensive RAID data recovery solutions in the industry,
encompassing the entire spread of RAID systems:
- RAID 0 : Most common configuration, mainly used in external hard drives.
- RAID 1 : We utilize cutting-edge technology to safely retrieve data from your RAID 1 system.
- RAID 5 and 6 : is a redundant array of independent disks configuration that uses disk striping with parity.
- RAID 10 and 50 : We can evaluate and recover your RAID 10 or RAID 50 configuration in as little as 3 days.
- MYSQL Data Recovery & Database Data Recovery: RAID data recovery often requires MYSQL data recovery and database data recovery and management. We are experts at understanding the multi-layered RAID systems and their operating components and programs.
We specialize in RAID data recovery and possess comprehensive tools and resources in order to do so. Our RAID data
recovery services have an exceptionally high success rate, leading to our reputation as one of the best data recovery
companies in the world. Understanding why your RAID Configuration Hard Drives might fail is critical to developing a
strategy for data recovery and extraction in the event that your system or hardware fails.
When is Data
The following are a number of reasons that you might
experience data loss in your RAID configured system:
- Multiple hard drives failure / Hard drives in offline mode
- Intermittent drive failure resulting in configuration corruption
- RAID volumes or arrays that won't mount
- Configuration corruption or damage
- Addition of incompatible drives
- Software corruption/Hardware conflicts
- RAID array / Controller Card Failure
- Controller Card Set-up Corruption
- RAID Container Crash
- Server won't boot
- Server registry configuration lost
- Rebuild failure
- Damaged striping
Why Choose Us?
Whatever the cause of your RAID configuration failure, rest assured that we have the skills, facilities, tools
and expertise needed to recover your data securely and as completely as possible. We understand that a
fast, reliable, and confidential solution is the only acceptable choice. Platinum Data Recovery rises to this
occasion the first time– every time. If you require RAID data recovery services, please stop using your
system and call us immediately.
Further use or attempts at data retrieval could make the problem worse or even completely destroy the
remaining data. Protect your information and act now!