You may either drop off or ship your media device to our Platinum Data Recovery office in Los Angeles.
Platinum Data Recovery
2370 Westwood Blvd., Suite L2
Los Angeles, CA 90064
If you decide to ship your media device, please follow these steps on how to ship it safely:
1. If your device is a hard drive, remove it from your computer.
2. Package only your hard drive(s) or other media device(s), without any cables.
3. For RAID: All RAID hard drives and system controller cards must be packaged.
4. Securely wrap the drive(s) or other media device(s) in an anti-static bag or similar material to prevent electrostatic discharge.
5. Put the drive(s) or other media device(s) in a sturdy box.
6. Pack the drive(s) or other media device(s) with foam, Styrofoam peanuts, or bubble wrap.
7. Label the box as \”FRAGILE\”.
8. Print your customized shipping label (available after you requested a quote) and attach it to the box.
9. Ship your packaged drive(s) or other media device(s), with delivery confirmation if necessary, VIA UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS, Airborne Express, etc.
Feel free to contact us if you have any question or concerns.
Remember, your data is in good hands!